12 additional publishers join Portico
Portico has welcomed 12 more publishers to the archive, ensuring that their content will be secure and available in the future:
- Ant Publishing Corporation: This scholarly publisher of Open Access and peer-reviewed biomedical journals produces Aging Pathobiology and Therapeutics and Clinical Surgery Research Communications.
- CSRC Publishing, Center for Sustainability Research and Consultancy Pakistan: CSRC publishes Open Access, peer-reviewed titles that focus on social and behavioral sciences, business, education, and economics, while highlighting sustainability issues and challenges in emerging and developing countries.
- Enpress Publisher: Enpress, a scholastic assembly of professionals in the domains of science, technology, medicine, engineering, education, social sciences, and more, has contributed 22 titles to be preserved by Portico.
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Ostrava: This publisher produces an Open Access journal, Central European Journal of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Frontier Science Associates: R&D company Frontier Science Associates provides services in multiple scientific domains and publishes Open Access journals, including Pakistan Journal of Surgery and Medicine, The International Journal of Frontier Sciences, and Annals of Gulf Medicine.
- International Scientific Research Publications: Non-profit scholarly organization ISPR publishes OA titles, including Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Applications, Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, and Mathematics in Natural Science.
- NEMESIS: Negative Effects in Medical Sciences is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal published by Université catholique de Louvain. The journal disseminates research in the fields of oral and craniomaxillofacial surgery and pathology, three-dimensional dentomaxillofacial imaging, as well as physical anthropology and archeology around the head.
- Open Exploration Publishing: Open Exploration is an OA publisher that produces the journals Exploration of Medicine and Exploration of Targeted Anti-tumor Therapy.
- Rawalpindi Medical University: The Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, quarterly publication of Rawalpindi Medical University, formerly Rawalpindi Medical College, first published in 1997.
- Stichting Tijdschrift Sociologie: This publisher produces the peer-reviewed, OA journal Tijdschrift Sociologie, a title that focuses on the social and scientific importance of the dissemination of sociological research in the Dutch language.
- Transport Findings: A peer-reviewed, Open Access journal focused on short, clear, and pointed research results regarding the broad field of transport. Transport Findings is sponsored by Transport Lab at the University of Sydney and Transport Research at McGill University.
- University of Arizona Libraries: This publisher produces Open Access journals including titles in the fields of anthropology, ecology, history, medicine, social sciences, technology, and more.
You can explore a searchable list of all the publishers who participate in Portico and details about the content they’ve entrusted with us.
If there are other scholarly publishers, e-journals, or e-resources that your institution would like to see preserved in the Portico archive, please contact us with your recommendation. You may also request a holdings comparison.