18 new publishers, including 17 OA, join Portico
Publisher participation at Portico continues to grow: we now preserve content from 895 publishers. Recently, we welcomed 18 additional publishers to the archive, ensuring that their content will be secure and available in the future.
Of these new publishers, 17 are Open Access, bringing our total to 410 OA publishers across journals and ebooks. To date, we have had 145 trigger events; 120 of these are Open Access.
The new publishers are:
- The Academy of Research: This publishing house, based in Pakistan, publishes research-based Open Access journals, including the Journal of Educational Paradigms and The Microfinance Journal for practitioners and the academic community.
- AIP Publishing: AIP Publishing produces titles across the physical sciences that share new subjects, topics, and techniques for data collection and analytics. Portico has long been preserving AIP’s journals, and is now preserving its ebook titles with a perpetual access rider.
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi: Romainian University Alexandru Ioan Cuza publishes Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, an Open Access journal centered on economics, business, and related disciplines.
- Atla Open Press: Atla Open Press publishes Open Access books and journals on religious and theological studies with the aim of supporting librarianship, innovative library services, and professional development for theological librarians.
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife: The department produces California Fish and Wildlife Journal, an Open Access journal devoted to the conservation and understanding of the flora and fauna of California and its surrounding areas.
- Discover STM Publishing: This science and technology publishing house, based in Ireland, partners with scholarly societies to develop and publish titles on clinical medicine and health sciences. Discover STM is now preserving eight Open Access journals with Portico.
- Informing Science Institute: This organization publishes journals based in the multidisciplinary study of informing science, including 12 Open Access journals that are now preserved with Portico.
- INSIGHT: The Indonesian Society for Knowledge and Human Development is a society of professionals in the science, engineering, and technology fields. INSIGHT publishes three Open Access journals, covering data science and advanced science, engineering, information technology, and halal research.
- Inspira Network Group SL: Inspira Network, headquartered in Spain, produces medically focused journals, including four Open Access titles that are now preserved with Portico.
- J. Michael Ryan Publishing, Inc.: This publisher produces the Journal of Dance Medicine & Science, an Open Access journal aimed to advance dance medicine and science knowledge, with a multi-disciplinary focus on anatomy, kinesiology, and rehabilitation.
- JoMMPublish Co: JoMMPublish Co produces the Journal of Microelectronic Manufacturing, an Open Access title that shares research on microelectronic manufacturing sciences and technology, with a focus on design, modeling and simulation, process, materials, and more.
- Maximum Academic Press: This academic publishing company produces Open Access journals that support open science. MAP is now preserving nine journals with Portico, with titles covering plant, forestry, vegetable, and fruit research, agricultural systems, plant biology, and more.
- NLA University College, Norway: This university produces the Open Access journal Theofilos, a publication dedicated to the study of theology, philosophy, culture, and other related disciplines.
- Open Humanities Library: OHL publishes Open Access titles across the humanities, including journals focused on the classics, modern languages and cultures, philosophy, theology and history, political theory, sociology, anthropology, film and new media studies, and digital humanities.
- SCIAMS Ltd.: Southern Caucasus Media Group produces Open Access journals across the disciplines of economics, medicine technologies, education, and behavioral sciences, including eight titles that are now preserved with Portico.
- South Asian Academic Publications: SAAP publishes Open Access titles in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities, with a focus on pharmaceutics, chemistry, biological sciences, alternative medicine, and more.
- TMR Publishing Group: TMR produces journals in the field of medicine and health, with Open Access titles focused on traditional medicine, integrated nursing, integrated medicine, modern medicine, cancer research, non-drug treatment, medical hypothesis, and other research areas.
- Vital Biotech: Vital Biotech is a center for research in all fields of biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry, and clinical research and bioinformatics. This publisher has begun preserving two Open Access titles, Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Biosciences and Current Research in Agriculture and Farming, with Portico.
You can explore a searchable list of all the publishers who participate in Portico and details about the content they’ve entrusted with us.
If there are other scholarly publishers, e-journals, or e-resources that your institution would like to see preserved in the Portico archive, please contact us with your recommendation. You may also request a holdings comparison.