19 additional publishers join Portico
With publisher participation continuing to grow, we are now preserving content from 861 publishers. Recently, Portico welcomed 19 more publishers to the archive, ensuring that their content will be secure and available in the future:
- ASIPP Publishing: Not-for-profit organization The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians publishes Pain Physician, a quarterly, multi-disciplinary, OA journal written by and directed to an audience of interventional pain physicians, clinicians, and basic scientists focused in interventional pain management and pain medicine.
- Asian Business Consortium: ABC, a multidisciplinary research, training, and publishing digital library and service house has contributed 12 titles on a broad range of subjects, more than half of which are Open Access.
- American Society of Neuroradiology: ASNR, a professional membership society of neuroradiology physicians, publishes the bimonthly OA journal, Neurographics. This educational publication collects articles from the ASNR Annual Meeting, as well as submissions that emphasize a pictorial approach.
- BMJ Publishing Group: Global healthcare knowledge provider BMJ offers a collection of medical and allied science titles, including The British Medical Journal, one of the world’s oldest and top-cited general medical publications. BMJ is preserving more than 70 journals with Portico, one third of which are Open Access.
- Faculty of Health and Social Sciences of the University of South Bohemia: The Journal of Applied Biomedicine is an Open Access publication that promotes the translation of basic biomedical research into clinical investigation, conversion of evidence into practice in all medical fields, and the sharing of new ideas for conquering human health problems across disciplines.
- Faculty Opinions Ltd: This publisher produces Faculty Reviews, a peer-reviewed OA journal of review articles in biology and medicine, with the aim of covering emerging concepts and recent advances in the past three years.
- HealthMinds Consulting: Health care company HealthMinds publishes Journal of the Bahrain Medical Society, an international Open Access publication offering case and analytical reports, review articles, commentaries, and editorials on biomedical research and clinical practice.
- Ikastorratza e-Revista de Didactica: This trilingual Open Access journal publishes articles on teaching and learning in Basque, Spanish and English.
- Journal of Cultural Analytics: This peer-reviewed OA journal published by the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures at McGill University is dedicated to the computational study of culture.
- MDPI: This Swiss Open Access publisher is dedicated to fostering open scientific exchange across all disciplines through its publications. MDPI has contributed eight titles to be preserved, including journals on accounting and finance, agriculture, engineering, ecoacoustics, and more. Portico is also preserving its preprint server, preprints.org.
- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM): NDIM publishes Review of Professional Management, a peer-reviewed Open Access journal that disseminates research for new business models and pedagogy in the field of management.
- North Atlantic University Union: Open Access publisher NAUN has contributed 18 titles covering a wide range of subjects including mathematics, economics, geology, biology, and more.
- Noyam Publishers: Noyam, a not-for-profit organization located in West Africa, has contributed six OA journals focusing on the arts, humanities, social sciences, and religious and theological studies.
- Present Environment and Sustainable Development: This peer-reviewed Open Access journal publishes research on various environmental issues of regional, national, and global relevance.
- Scholar Chatter: Scholar Chatter is a peer-reviewed Open Access title that gathers journal articles from scholars new to the writing and publication realm.
- University Court of the University of Aberdeen: Education in the North, founded in 1965 and published by the University of Aberdeen, is an international, OA journal that shares research findings, comment, and critique on all aspects of education.
- Scientific Publication Unit of Diponegoro University: Indonesian Diponegoro University has contributed more than 134 titles on a broad range of subjects.
- War Studies University: This Polish civil-military university publishes Security and Defence Quarterly, an international Open Access title dedicated to advancing knowledge and understanding of theory, research, and practice in the field of security and defence on a global scale.
- WSEAS: This publisher has contributed 19 OA titles covering business and economics, computer research, science, music, and more.
You can explore a searchable list of all the publishers who participate in Portico and details about the content they’ve entrusted with us.
If there are other scholarly publishers, e-journals, or e-resources that your institution would like to see preserved in the Portico archive, please contact us with your recommendation. You may also request a holdings comparison.