6 additional publishers join Portico
Portico welcomed 6 more publishers to the archive, ensuring that their content will be secure and available in the future:
- Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia: Department of Architecture FTUI publishes Interiority, a journal presenting discourses from multiple perspectives in various design-related disciplines: architecture, interior design, spatial design, and other relative fields.
- Oxygenlink Publishing Company Limited: Oxygenlink publishes peer-reviewed Pediatric Clinical Research, a journal for the dissemination of research articles in all aspects of health care for newborns, children, and adolescents.
- Mediterranean Journal of Rheumatology: MJR is an international peer-reviewed journal, publishing evidence-based, original clinical and translational papers in all fields of rheumatic diseases.
- Research Square: Research Square publishes In Review and Protocol Exchange in partnership with Springer Nature. These journals are open repositories for peer review and the sharing of research protocols within the scientific community.
- SciencePower Publishing House: SciencePower publishes International Journal of Integrative Pediatrics and Environmental Medicine, a peer-reviewed medical journal focused on the interactions between children and their physical and psychological environment.
- Smart Moves: Smart Moves publishes four peer-reviewed journals covering the humanities, engineering, literature, science, and sports technology.
You can explore a searchable list of all the publishers who participate in Portico and details about the content they’ve entrusted with us.
If there are other scholarly publishers, e-journals, or e-resources that your institution would like to see preserved in the Portico archive, please contact us with your recommendation. You may also request a holdings comparison.