Portico access alert: 13 Morgan & Claypool ebook series
Portico now hosts the content from 13 ebook series in the Colloquium Digital Library of the Life Sciences, published by Morgan & Claypool. These titles presented introductory overviews of important research areas in the biomedical and life sciences, authored by leading experts in each field.
- Colloquium Series on Biotechnology
- Colloquium Series on Building Blocks of the Cell: Cell Structure and Function
- Colloquium Series on Developmental Biology
- Colloquium Series on Genomic and Molecular Medicine
- Colloquium Series on Integrated Systems Physiology
- Colloquium Series on Neuroglia in Biology and Medicine: from Physiology to Disease
- Colloquium Series on Neuropeptides
- Colloquium Series on Protein Activation and Cancer
- Colloquium Series on Quantitative Cell Biology
- Colloquium Series on Stem Cell Biology
- Colloquium Series on the Cell Biology of Medicine
- Colloquium Series on The Developing Brain
- Colloquium Series on The Genetic Basis of Disease
These titles are no longer available through the original publisher or a successor; therefore, they have “triggered” and are available to the community via the Portico archive. While these titles were not originally published Open Access, Morgan & Claypool has authorized Portico to make them openly available to everyone.
While these titles were originally published as ebook series, they are preserved in Portico as journals. Information about the titles can be found on the Triggered E-Journal Content KBART List.
Manage access to triggered content
Portico ensures ongoing access to content that is no longer available through its original publisher or a successor. To date, we have triggered 204 items, 176 of them Open Access. View or download a full list of triggered content, or learn how to manage access to triggered content.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the announcement above was updated in February 2023 to reflect that Morgan & Claypool is now making these titles available Open Access.