12 additional publishers join Portico
Portico welcomed 12 more publishers to the archive, ensuring that their content will be secure and available in the future:
- Cognizant Communication Corporation: A publisher of peer-reviewed journals for the scientific, technical, medical, business and tourism research communities worldwide, Cognizant is preserving 9 journals, including two Open Access journals: Gene Expression: The Journal of Liver Research and Oncology Research: Featuring Preclinical and Clinical Cancer Therapeutics.
- Johnson Matthey: This publisher produces the Open Access journal Johnson Matthey Technology Review, previously known as Platinum Metals Review, a journal of research on the platinum group metals and developments in their industry application.
- Medpulse Publishing Corporation: A publisher of peer-reviewed international medical journals, Medpulse is preserving 19 Open Access journals, covering a wide range of topics including anatomy, anesthesiology, biochemistry, dentistry, forensic medicine, microbiology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pathology, pediatrics, pharmacology, physiology, psychology, surgery, and more.
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology: This publisher produces the quarterly Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. This Open Access, peer-reviewed journal shares the latest research and developments in all branches of Engineering and Technology.
- Polish Pharmaceutical Society: A publisher of peer-reviewed, Open Access journals, the Polish Pharmaceutical Society is preserving two scientific journals, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica and Farmacja Polska, publishing experimental scientific papers, review articles, and research papers in all areas of pharmaceutical sciences.
- Rowan University: Rowan University publishes The Cooper Rowan Medical Journal, a peer-reviewed Open Access journal of research authored by current medical students, allied healthcare students, residents, and fellows. CRMJ prioritizes research addressing medically under-served patients and populations.
- Science & Medicine, Inc: This publisher produces peer-reviewed Medical Problems of Performing Artists, the first medical journal devoted to the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of medical and psychological disorders related to the performing arts.
- Universitas Andalas: This Indonesian university is preserving 13 peer-reviewed, Open Access journals covering topics such as agricultural sciences, anthropology, biology, chemical research, health, international studies, mathematics, technology and information systems, and more.
- University of Graz: University of Graz publishes research of university members and graduates to the academic and the non-university public. University of Graz is preserving 22 Open Access journals, focusing on a wide span of topics including culture, law, linguistic studies, religion, sociology, media studies, and more.
- University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing: This publisher is preserving 13 peer-reviewed, Open Access titles including journals, as well as backlist and frontlist books. Topics covered include architecture, landscape, environmental, ethnic and cultural studies, and more.
- West East Institute: WEI, a global scientific and academic society, publishes three Open Access, peer-reviewed journals: Journal of WEI Business and Economics, WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, and West East Journal of Social Sciences, to disseminate research on education, humanities, social sciences, business, and economics-related topics.
- Zeal Press: This publisher is preserving four peer-reviewed, Open Access journals: International Journal of Robotics and Automation Technology, Journal of Material Science and Technology Research, Journal of Modern Mechanical Engineering and Technology, and Journal of Solar Energy Research Updates.
You can explore a searchable list of all the publishers who participate in Portico and details about the content they’ve entrusted with us.
If there are other scholarly publishers, e-journals, or e-resources that your institution would like to see preserved in the Portico archive, please contact us with your recommendation. You may also request a holdings comparison.